Friday, September 6, 2013

Vegan MOFO (Month of Food)


September is officially Vegan MoFO! Now if you haven't heard of it, yet, Vegan MoFO = Vegan Month of Food. You can also learn more about it here: VeganMofo So technically I missed the deadline (August 28th), and I didn't "officially" sign up for it on time, but I'm still going to do it anyway because I'm a rebel! All my favorite vegan blogs have been doing it, and I'm going to post some links to some awesome, mouth-watering recipes that I've seen around the interwebs so far! I also plan on doing some more posts on my own personal recipes and the usual.

A few of my 2013 Vegan Month of Food favorites so far:

Fork and Beans: Homemade Vegan Honeycomb

Vegan Candy!!! Yums!

Post Punk Kitchen: Vegan Challah

Challah is one of my favorite breads. Unfortunately, due to the eggs and honey, my usual recipe is not quite vegan, but Isa Chandra has an awesome vegan recipe that I just can't wait to try out!

Vegan Richa: Chana Masala

I love me some Chana Masala, but I've never made it myself (except from one of those pre-prepared packages)!

Check back here for some original recipes by yours truly and more links to other delectable delicacies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts/musing/comments below!
I absolutely LOVE receiving comments! It brightens my day!