Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Vegan MOFO Fail

With all the stuff going on this month and my recent foot adventures, I totally forgot that vegan MOFO (*Month Of FOod*) is happening NOW, right this minute! I've been reading other blogs and following along, but I'm not making any promises about posting until things in my life slow down a bit. Lots of creative things are in the works, so look out for some new posts coming soon!



VEGAN MOFO UPDATE: In case you read my post and had no idea what Vegan MOFO is and possibly texted me in confusion to my curtly-worded ambiguously-abbreviated reference to it (you know who you are): It's a month, generally in the fall, where vegan food bloggers post often and sometimes they have fun themes on their blogs, such as movie or TV show-themed recipes or 20 different kinds of vegan mac n' cheeze. (Now that I've reminded myself of this, I totally want to do a Gilmore Girls themed-recipe week, but that probably won't happen until October after MOFO is already over. Womp, womp, womp!) Click here for more information and to view the main Vegan MOFO site with links to other bloggers who are involved in the month-long event and post much more prolifically than myself. Enjoy!

Also, here are some awesome links to some blogs that I like who have been contributing to Vegan Month of Food this year:

Vegan Crunk - Bianca is awesome, and I read her blog regularly even when it isn't Vegan MOFO. This lovely lady has published a book called Cookin' Crunk: Eating Vegan in the Dirty South with lots of delicious veganized recipes of your favorite southern comfort foods.

Cadry's Kitchen - Wonderful photo art and yummy healthy recipes. Check out her recent Vegan Barley Paella recipe.

Odd Little Vegan - Here's a new addition to my blogroll that I discovered through Vegan MOFO.

Weird! Why Aren't You Vegan? - I'm lovin' her "If You Can't Say Anything Vegan" series for MOFO, and you guys should seriously check it out, too!

Happy MOFO exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts/musing/comments below!
I absolutely LOVE receiving comments! It brightens my day!